2" wide black & yellow alternating angular Stripes.
Installation Adhesive Options:
- Rectangular sizes with rounded corners or in rolls cut to any length.
- May be used for exposure to intermittent water or splash around swimming pools
- Will tolerate steam or detergent cleaning
- Essentially unaffected by climate, mild acid or alkali under normal conditions.
- All test data and results based on proper application on smooth, clean, dry surfaces.
- Meets Federal Specs. Mil-S-17951C; Mil-W-5044C; Motor Vehicle Std. #302; OSHA Specs. 1910.24, 1910.26, 1910.217 and 1910.263.
- We suggest priming surfaces with Musson Grit Strip Adhesive before applying.
#400 Neoprene Contact Adhesive
#300 Water-based Contact Adhesive
#560 Rubber Flooring Adhesive
#110 Epoxy Nose Caulk for longer wear and added safety
SPECIFICATIONS - NO. GS:
- Furnish and install Musson No. GS Black Grit Strips, a tough, mineral coated waterproof, non slip surfacing.
- Grit Strips shall be 1/32" thick with pressure sensitive adhesive back.
- Prime floor with a light coat of Musson Grit Strip Adhesive in heavy traffic, outside, porous or slippery areas.
- Soft Bristled Brush or Rag
- Dry Rag or Paper Towels
Soap and Water Mixture: 6 parts water to 1 part soap.
Using a soft brush or rag lightly apply a soap and water mixture to the area of the tape needing cleaning.
In a circular motion rub the surface with the water soap solution.
Rinse tape using minimal water.
Absorb any remaining or standing water.