- A close-nap, approx. 3/8" thick carpet-like surface of specially processed rubber-fabric strips made from recycled heavy-duty truck and bus tires.
- Natural Earthtone Gray Color.
- Strips are heat bonded to a woven flexible backing creating a "dry-back" adhesive back that reacts with our non-flammable adhesive to form a stronger bond to the floor.
- Install this permanent entry floor mat inside or outside (Not recommended for outside use in direct sunlight).
- Cord strips act as a wiper where dirt or moisture is a problem.
- Are non-skid, non-absorbing, resist shrinkage, deaden sound.
- Ideal for heavy wear areas in shopping centers, lobbies, entryways, ramps, airports, etc.
- Produced in standard 12" x 12" tile size. Also in longitudinal rolls 12" wide x any length up to 25'.
- Meets OSHA specifications and flammability requirements of DOC-FF-1-70.
- 1 gallon of adhesive covers approx. 100 square feet.
- For more information or to order less than 25' strips of 12" wide carpet, please call.
Our Price:$12.50 Each
|Constructed using the most advanced generation of large denier 100% polypropylene fiber with needle punch carpet technology, pile weight 4.8 oz. sq. ft.
Produces an extremely coarse ribbed surface engineered to fulfill the wiper/scraper function high traffic areas need.
Needle punch gives superior appearance and ensures there will be no zippering or edge ravel.
Can be "loose-laid" or adhered to floor with easy release adhesive.
Adhesive covers approx. 200 to 300 sq. ft. per gal.
100% polypropylene large denier fiber; stain resistant; UV stable; permanent static control.
Does not absorb or retain water; resists mold, mildew and most chemicals.
Latex gel backing; moisture and slip resistant.
Vinyl Beveled Nosing 2" wide can be attached to width or length. Call for pricing on nosing.
Approx. 3/8" thick.|