For installing Rubber Floor Tiles or Rolls over suitable on-grade dry concrete floors, suspended concrete floors, or suspended wood floors. May also be used with sanded back molded rubber stair treads. Not recommended where excessive moisture exists; Non-Carcinogenic; Non-Toxic; safe for the environment and freeze thaw stable. See label for complete instructions. Ready to trowel in 1 gallon or 4 gallon cans. Covers 150 square feet per gallon. PLEASE NOTE ADHESIVE IS NOT RETURNABLE. See Specs.Recommended uses:
560 is specifically formulated for the installation of sheet rubber flooring and rubber tile over approved substrates including smooth, structurally sound wood, primed metal, and dry concrete in the absence of excessive moisture and alkali.Limitations:
We do not recommend our Sheet Rubber or Rubber Tile flooring be installed in the following: below grade installations, exterior installations, in areas where excessive moisture exists, commercial kitchens or over existing floor coverings and adhesives.Specifications:
560 is a latex resin emulsion, light tan in color with a mild latex-resin odor. Non-flammable. Open time 15-30 minutes (varies with temperature and humidity). Freeze-thaw stable to 20⁰ F. (if frozen allow to thaw naturally over a period of 24 to 48 hours and DO NOT STIR during this time). Shelf-life one year in unopened container. Clean up: wet, warm water & detergent. Dry, Safety Solvent (check compatibility with flooring material first).
Notice: Our only obligation shall be to replace or pay for any material proved defective. Beyond the purchase price of materials supplied by us we assume no liability for damages of any kind and the user accepts the product as is and without warranties, express or implied. The suitability of the product for an intended use shall be solely up to the user.Installation recommendations:
1. Flooring materials and adhesive must be stored in a preheated building where the room and sub-floor temperature is no less than 65⁰ F, 24 hours before, during, and after the installation.
2. Sub-Floor surfaces must be flat, clean, dry and free of dust, dirt, paint, oils, waxes, sealers, and curing or parting agents and any other substances that may interfere with the bond. Porous substrates must be primed with a compatible acrylic latex primer. Metal stairs must be degreased using a low residue solvent. Concrete sub-floors must be fully cured, free of excessive moisture emissions. Sub-floors must have a pH of 7-9.
3. Trowel recommendation: 1/16 x 1/16 x 1/16 square notch. Yield: approximately 150 sq. ft./gal.
4. Allow adhesive to tack properly and maintain proper trowel notch and adhesive delivery throughout entire installation.
5. Lay flooring into adhesive so as to minimize air bubbles and wrinkles.
6. Roll flooring with a 75-100 lb. roller to ensure 100% adhesive transfer. 7. Restrict foot traffic for at least 12 hours, and DO NOT move heavy objects on carts over finished flooring for at least 48 hours.