- Solution dyed olefin yarn preserves the attractive color appearance; a unique pallet of 5 heather tone colors.
- 17 oz. of 100% continuous filament olefin yarn per square yard fused to a 65 mil durable solid vinyl back.
- Provides superior wiper service, ultimate floor protection, reduces maintenance.
- Traps over one gallon of water per square yard; dries faster than conventional carpet mats to lessen slippery hazard.
- Repels stains to maintain mat’s original beauty; clean with vacuum, hose or broom.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- SPECTRA-DELUXE MATS—approx. 1” vinyl border on all four sides.
- High fashion look and feel of fine carpet, yet is an extremely tough carpet mat
- 26 oz. of deep rib 100% Polypropylene needle punch fibers per square yard permanently fused to a 75 mil solid vinyl backing.
- Scrapes shoes clean; is easily cleaned with a vacuum, hose or broom.
- Use inside or outside; stands up to the toughest foot traffic situations.
- Slip resistant solid vinyl back protects floors, reduces mat movement.
- SPECTRA-RIB MATS—approx. 1” vinyl border on all four sides. Ribs run parallel to long dimension of mats.
- Decorative chevron design brushes dirt and moisture from shoes with multi-directional action; retains moisture, channels away dirt.
- 26 oz. of 100% polypropylene needle punch fibers per square yard is fused to a 75 mil heavy duty solid vinyl backing.
- Deep, rich colors add beauty to entry way.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Mats: Approx. 1” vinyl border on all four sides.
- Heavy, 100% static dissipative nylon face offers outstanding absorption and durability.
- Tight, heat-set, Ultra-Twist yarn construction resists packing and crushing.
- Dirt filters into the mat rather than remaining on top.
- Molded rubber backing resists curling and cracking in all types of weather.
- Available in flat, gripper and suction backing types.
- Also available with oil and grease resistant 100% Nitrile Rubber backing when applications call for additional protection.
- Passes flammability standard DOC-FF-1-70.
- Tri-Grip with SBR rubber backing is not recommended for use in areas exposed to grease or petroleum products.