- A fatigue reducing comfortable barrier between floors and workers feet.
- 100% chemically blown polyvinyl chloride closed cell sponge offers a comfortable slip resistant surface to walk on or to stand; keeps employees off hard cold floors.
- 3/8" or 5/8" thick closed cell sponge improves worker productivity and morale
- Rounded edges reduce tripping hazard; improves safety.
- Mats lessen floor wear; cushion dropped tools or supplies; reduce noise and breakage.
- Resistant to many common fluids and chemicals.
- Meets Dept. of Commerce Specs. DOC-FF-1-70.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 3/8" or 5/8" thickness x 24"W, 36"W, or 48"W, cut to length rolls (sold by the foot); 60 foot long full rolls; or standard mat sizes (24" x 36", 36" x 60", 48" x 72").
- Not recommended for use in kitchen cooking areas.
- Not warranted against damage from high heels shoes, chairs, stools, tables or castered wheels.
- Increase efficiency and productivity!
- Tired feet, aching back and sore legs impair performance.
- Fatigue can cause ill temper, carelessness and inefficiency.
- Unique construction prevents strain by distributing body weight.
- Mats provide insulation against cold floors - will pay for themselves with increased morale and productivity.
- Improved Quality - Top to Bottom
- Foot Comfort Mats feature a long wearing 1/8" thick rubber flooring surface fused to a 3/8" vinyl foam base - a total of 1/2" cushioned thickness.
- The vinyl sponge contains thousands of tiny air bubbles - you actually walk above air - offers comfortable cushioning and durability.
- Beveled edges and rounded corners help mat hug the floor for added safety and comfort.