For bonding to all Disc-O-Treds, Rubber Stair Treads or Koroseal Vinyl Stair Treads to concrete, pan filled, wood, metal, marble and terrazzo steps. A rapid drying, long range contact cement; specially formulated for Musson stair coverings. Brush on application; use on back of treads and back of nosing. Contains solvents, extremely flammable. 1 gallon covers 75 lineal feet of stair treads (brush on back of tread and step). Ready to use in 1 quart, 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers.PLEASE NOTE ADHESIVE IS NOT RETURNABLE.
Gallon size containers must ship via motor freight. Please call us at 866-255-8645 to order.Recommended uses:
A rapid-drying solvent-based contact cement, formulated for bonding rubber and vinyl stair treads to concrete, terrazzo, metal, marble or wood. Brush on both surfaces; installs approximately 75 lineal feet of treads per gallon.Directions for use:
1. Stir well before using.
2. Surfaces to be cemented must be cleaned and free from dirt, grease, oil or foreign materials.
3. Apply a coat of cement to both surfaces. More than one coat may be necessary on porous surfaces. If multiple coats are required, allow 5 to 10 minutes between coats.
4. Air dry when adhesive is dry completely (to the touch), join surfaces and roll or press firmly together.
5. If adhesive should be allowed to dry to the point that contact properties are no longer present, recoat surfaces and proceed as above.
6. Clean up – Equipment and work areas may be cleaned with MEK, toluene or xylene.Use to bond:
All types of decorative laminates, chipboard, wood, metal, hardboard, plastic, plywood panels, leather, rubber, canvas and other materials. No. 400 is fast drying and retains its open time longer making it well suited for the professional or the layman. Bonds with simple contact pressure without heat, clamps or presses.
Caution: DANGER, EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE. DO NOT USE NEAR FIRE OR FLAME.
This product is an extremely flammable mixture. Adequate ventilation is essential to prevent buildup of vapors to an explosive concentration. Use only with positive fresh air cross-ventilation. Use explosive proof fans, motors, and other equipment. Prevent prolonged or repeated breathing of vapors or mist. Vapors are heavier than air and can collect in low areas such as basements. Do not use in these areas unless they can be thoroughly ventilated before, during and after installations. Do not store or use near heat, flames, or sparks of any type. Keep container closed when not in use. Use appropriate safety equipment – splash goggles, gloves, and where high vapor concentrations exist, vapor respirators. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.