#EM4- TS-331 Track Strip Vinyl Entrance Mats
Call for pricing.
- An attractive way to control tracked-in dirt.
- Track Strip's unique design solves the problem of tracked in dirt and water.
- Designed with alternating rows of corrugated vinyl and dense cut-pile carpet. The corrugated vinyl rows scrape off dirt and debris; the carpeted rows help collect water and help dry bottom of shoes.
- Ideal for universities, supermarkets, hospitals, restaurants, condominiums, shopping malls, strip centers, banks, retail stores, hotels, apartments, churches, office buildings, schools, theaters, airports; any commercial, industrial or institutional building.
- Molded of heavy duty vinyl with long wearing nylon cut-pile carpet strips permanently bonded between the corrugated vinyl rows.
- The vinyl cross-ribs on the underside allow air circulation and provide for drainage of water. This engineered design makes for softer, quieter, more comfortable pedestrian traffic.
- For better drainage, if excess water will be tracked onto the surface, mats are available with slot perforations through the corrugated vinyl rows, perpendicular to the carpet strip rows.
- Track Strip entrance mats are factory assembled from 12" x 12" modules to produce custom sizes for use in recessed areas or surface applications.
- Use between double doors, inside entrance doors, to cover foyers, in hallways, on ramps, in elevators.
- Ideal for any heavy traffic area.
- Use 7/16" thick Track Strip mats in 3/8" or 1/2" deep recesses; or black beveled nosing can be attached to any edge for surface use.
- For more information, please call with questions and for a catalogue.
▼ more ...▲ less ...